U.S. government missions rely on the international commercial satellite industry to provide secure, real-time communications. Satellite communications are provided through a series of contracts to various government agencies. To support these systems, satellite operators must demonstrate capabilities to ensure that critical information, network infrastructure, and missions are always protected. We also actively support clients in identifying opportunities and negotiating terms of government contracts in the wider ICT procurement space.
We can facilitate your support of national security missions and other government contracting opportunities by:
- Counseling on government contracting and proposal support
- Outlining security compliance requirements, e.g. facility and personnel security clearance
- Working with you to obtain Facility Clearance (FCL) approval
- Mitigating Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI) issues
- Advising on security, information and mission assurance related to cybersecurity, space debris and spectrum interference
- Advocating before the Executive Branch Departments and the Intelligence Community