Joel Borgeaud provides legal and regulatory consulting services to clients within Australia and South-East Asia. He has extensive international law experience, having acted for both private and government clients engaging in cross-border transactions throughout various jurisdictions. Joel also has a strong litigation background and has represented foreign governments and regulators in both domestic proceedings and international arbitrations.
Joel holds degrees in law and commerce (accounting) and is admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia. He has previously practiced at a large international law firm and a domestic commercial law firm.
- Legal and Regulatory Consulting
- Commercial Licensing and Agreements
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Bond University, Bachelor of Laws (Honours), 2012
- Bond University, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), 2012
- Bond University, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2012
Admissions and Memberships
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society