International Satellite Regulation
The successful introduction and ongoing operations of any satellite communications network are closely bound with international regulatory procedures. Implementing an international regulatory strategy requires an understanding of complex issues such as radio-frequency spectrum coordination, compliance with international satellite service agreements and in-country licensing approval.
We can facilitate your provision of global services by:
- Outlining the ITU’s requirements for notification, coordination, and dispute resolution
- Counseling on issues relating to national security, law enforcement, foreign policy, and international trade
- Advising on compliance with foreign lawful interception standards, data retention and privacy regulations
- Managing, negotiating and drafting international telecommunications agreements
- Advocating for your interests before foreign telecommunications regulatory bodies